- We Cut The Coal ( 1Corinthians 3 vs 1 - 10.
There are three kind of people mentioned in this chapter:
- Wordly : Self directed people who want to impose their own selfish ideology in God's ministry.
- Spiritual : spiritually directed people who interpret the teaching of God as word .
- Infant : those that fail to grow up and want the same statue quo and there actions are childish .
( Hebrew 5 vs 11-14, 6:1-3) infants in the Christian life.
Mature Christian Paul, is not controlled by material and sinful things but guided by the word and principle of God ( Romans 12:16 ) and knows his role in Gods Kingdom. ( it is not important who does the planting or the watering what is important is that is God who make it Grow. The one who plants and one who waters work together with the same purpose. And both will be rewarded for their own hard work . For we are both God's work 1Corinthians 3:7-8)
We can become useful members of God's team by setting aside our desire to receive glory for what we do.
- All of us must contribute no matter how small or big.
- Every one in Christ is a servant of God, for all of us will receive the same grace from God through the works of our hand and our contribution to God's ministry .
• looking ahead to when children would ask their parents what they did in the war, Churchill said," one will say,' I was a fighter pilot '; another an Engineer'; another a foot soldier '; another a artillery '; another a coal miner'; another paramedic. All have contributed to the fight and will be rewarded accordingly .
- Philippians 3:12-14:
" I have not yet reached my goal, and I am not perfect.
But Christ has taken hold of me. So I keep on running and struggling to take hold of the prize.
13; My friends, I don't feel that I have already arrive but I forget what is behind , and I struggle for what is ahead . 14; I run towards the goal , so that I can win the prize of being called to heaven. ( Paul wrote this letter to the people of Philippians when he was in prison for his faith and believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.)
"Jeremiah letter to the people of Judah who are in captivity in Babylonia".
Some of your people there in Babylonia are fortune tellers, and you have asked them to tell you what will happen in the future. But the only lead you astray. And don't let the prophets fool you , either. They speak in my name , but the are liars. I have not spoken to them.
10: after Babylonia has been the strongest nation for 70years, I will be kind and bring you back to Jerusalem , just as I have promised. 11: I will bless you with a future filled with hope - a future of success , not suffering. 12: you will turn back to me and ask for help, and I will answer your prayers.13: you will worship me with all your heart , and I will be with you . 14; and accept your worship , then I will gather you from all the nations where I scattered you , and you will return to Jerusalem .
- Teachers. Repeat so as not to forget student forget because the don't revise , by the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ we are saved, and we have to hold the word firmly in our daily life.(Galatian1:6-12).
The true strong foundation of the gospel was he Died, he Rose from death and did not die again but Ascended into Heaven first By appearing to the Disciples and let them to feel his stripes and hand to remove any doubt of not been a witness to his resurrection but to also motivate there spirit via the Holy Spirit.
By the grace of God I am what I am and his Grace towards me is not in Vain; But I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.(1Corinthins15:10).
If there is the first fruit there will be a second and third fruit.
(Life has it's share of joy and laughter,good and bad, justice and injustice good and evil, healthy and unhealthy. Happiness and sadness , above all the lord is true and heaven is real(billy Graham) suffering from inflamation of the head by excess water..
You are the seed that will bear fruit . Posted from WordPress by George.
- What is spiritual coincidence.
How does it work.
Is it guided by the Holy Spirit
Or a normal human reaction.
Spiritual Coincidence can be defined as a spiritual catalyst that has a kinetic energy to transform one's feeling at that time and moment, coinciding with the subject of the moment, whose action can reconnect immediately to the person, I have has experience of timing the action of my partners and relations , without a deep thinking but a reflection of thought , I have come to concluding that we can predict what our next of kin or friend is doing at that moment if we have the subject in mind.
The actions. Come in different part, especially when your not even conscious of your action, I believe in the spirit of deep reflection of individual around you to know there spiritual taught, this actions are not always going to pin point the subject action, but will come 80% nearer to your taught at that present moment, this is more about reading the heart of your partner, based on the information you have received from your partner, but the action here is determined by the timing of your esquires.
We human has been bestowed with a spiritual power , that guide our taught based on our daily routine, this Power arouses our Ego and help us to build a strong confident feel good that drive our conscience..
Remember that there are different type of spirits , the spirit of the Living God in Christ Jesus is the one and only tested spirit that can counter countenance in all life challenge. let the spirit of God to guide your daily taught and reflection of your day, you will see a lot of impossibility that has become possible , life becomes more easier when we have a lead to all our problems,and can follow the lead with little hesitation.
For a Human without a Spirit is and Empty Vessel without a life, is a deep dark narrow dig, what feels the vacuum or dig is the spirit of the Living God, that runs in our soul like a spring fall.
This spring revitalize our daily life with a sense of belonging, security and confident to accomplish the impossible. Posted from WordPress by George.
- We have a lot of reason to thank God , but we intend to forget to thank God in difficult times, and only thank him in Good time. The life we breathe today is worth thanking God.
We have to look into our life in a whole perspective not just the negative and positive but the benefit of both.
Pride in us will always stand against the unity of the church, family and friends, and pride is a seed of the devil sowed in our mist so as not to bear good fruit, but to be caused to destruction.
- Parents children relationship is not just providing what the child need. But a close one on one relationship. All we have in life is just a gift and can be taken away from us if we don't value it.
The very nature of God is persevering Love and unconditional Love he cannot change his Love like we Human.
When people are so hurting in commitment the short cut is to give up.
-if we human know how to give the best for our loved one's, how much more our creator.
There are many loving people , but you have to look for them.
I have loved you with an everlasting love and have drawn you to me with my loving kindness
- King Solomon in his time was the most richest,wisest and handsome Men, and can be regarded as a celebrity as he was attracted to the opposite sex and women where willing to marry him or be his concumbine, kings and Men come to him for advise or favour. A man who was fortunate by God to ascend to the throne as he was not the first Son of his father (King David) a Man who was loved by God that through his reign, his people prospered and lived in peace and Harmony.
All this abundant material wealth spurred him to imagining, thinking and questioning the purpose of life, in one of his writing in the Holy Book (Bible) (Ecclesiastes 9:1-12) "For I consider all this in my heart,so that I could declare it all: that the righteous and the wise and their works are in the hand of God. People know neither love nor hatred by anything they see before them". All things come alike to all: one event happens to the righteous and the wicked.
In our present life we have a lot of thinking and questioning about life, as we witness brothers fighting each other over an inheritance the didn't work (the indian telecom giant family)for, we see idealisms in our Leaders, creating miginalization against the people who elected them or been Governed, we see religious discrimination against people of the same nationality. We see the rich unsatisfied by his richness and the poor Unsatisfied by poverty. "But the race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor the bread to the wise,Nor riches to men of understanding, Nor favour to men of skill; But time and chance happens to them all".
Time and chance has been given to all humanity and what we do with our time will determine how our life will fare, if bad thing happens in our life is because of how we have spend the time and chance we have and if Good is also applicable to how we have spend the time and chance. For the purpose of our life has been defined by how we spend our time and chance.
I reflect on my experience in life and the mistakes I have made or seen people make, or the chance I have and seen people have and I realise it has always narrowed down to how I have taken the chance and the timing. For what matters to life is the opportunity of a second chance and time to correct the past, for is only the living can hope and the death is Hopeless.