There are fourteen contrast presented. A time for every thing.
1. A time to be born and a time to Die(3:2)
*There is a time we are born but we don’t decide when we to be born
*A time to Die, we cannot decide when to die.
*A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted(3:2)
*A time to kill and a time to heal.
* A time to breakdown and a time to build up.
* A time to weep and a time Laugh;
*A time to mourn and a time to dance;
* A time to cast. Away stones and a time to gather stones;
* A time to embrace and a time to refrain from Embracing;
* A time to gain and a time to loos;
*A time to keep and a time to give away.
*A time to tear and a time to sew.
* A time to keep silence and a time to speak.
* A time to love and a time to hate.
*A time of. War and a time of peace.
Appropriateness of Times
-what does the worker gain from his soil?
-What good is it to be born if we eventually will die.
There is a design to life. And it is a beautiful design.
– God has made us that we are not satisfied with life as it exists “Under the sun.”
I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and to do good while they live; that everyone, May eat drink,and find satisfaction in all thing.
* live extraordinary live by seizing each day and cherishing each day dearly.
* how can I let Christ be Lord in all that I do today.
Time can be experienced in terms of God’s way. And what ever God do, endure forever and nothing will be added or removed from it.
His works brings eternal result, God’s plan will not be compromised and God knows the beginning and the end. History is his story